Thursday, January 9, 2014

Delay due to Life.

I have a plan. That plan involves at least one good post per week. Since this week has been filled with "interesting" things I have not yet gotten the next "planned post" put together. I have decided to share a few images and a few links today to keep you all entertained while you wait for more content.

The Elusive Clear Work Space
One of the things a crafter is constantly searching for and there never seems to be enough of. This is one of the reasons for my delay. This is a rare beast in my home and prized when it appears.

To the New Year
The beginning of a new page in my ink-art doodle book. This page was spray-inked during the tail end of last year in "preparation" to be used. Sometimes the hardest challenge I face is actually using the materials I have collected so this is working towards one of my goals for the year. It doesn't matter what your craft may be, START doing it. Use what you have. It may never be perfect but you can make it beautiful and real rather than letting it languish in the back of your brain.


Yarn Love
I have been known to pick up a hook and on extremely rare occasions a set of needles to create with fibrous loveliness. Yes, I enjoy the arts of Crochet and Knitting so today I will share a couple of links to "motifs" and other yarny projects that I have seen and hope to try.

The first is a Russian language site with some lovely charted pieces
Alena's Page

If you enjoy creating edgings some of these (charted directions) might be lovely as necklaces or collars on a re-fashioned sweater
DIY Home Ideas page

That is all I have time to share today. Wishing peace, joy and love to your days.

No comments:

Post a Comment