Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Imagine a Healing glow...


Witches brew was made and was actually helpful after the prescription ran out. The picture on top is getting all the ingredients together and simmering. The picture on the bottom is what it looked like after about an hour and one straining to reduce by just over half the liquid. Looked horrid but the house smelled like thanksgiving and Christmas rolled in a ball and shoved up your nose. Good but overpowering.
Brew beginning
Brew done



After it was cooled overnight I took a heaping tablespoon. My throat felt soothed almost immediately, my stomach stopped grumbling, my sinuses were much less whiny and it tasted kinda like pie. The benefits may be attributed directly to my being a psychosomatic creature but I have to assume this is so much less chemical than the big Q.
The warm fuzzys led me to be able to focus some on a new little project... Cork Stamps!
This is the tester page that I started. Heart, Star, Diamond, Diamond negative, 5 petal flower, 8 Spoke wheel, 8 Spoke negative, Peace sign, Letter A and Letter B. Those were all I could fit on this page. I made a few more but haven't tested them all yet. So can't wait to use these in concert with the stencils I got from the hardware store and dollar store.

Question to my loyal 3. Would you be interested in a set of entries devoted to the tools and toys I love and use regularly? I would dedicate one day a week to this type of post if I get any yeah votes.

Peace and joy to you all.
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment