Monday, February 3, 2014

Phases

We recently had some electrical issues which caused me to face my fabric piles without means of quickly stitching things into submission.
So sad, no juice...

The fabric monsters have caused me to look at some of my other art supplies and focus there in order to procrastinate the cleaning that should get done. I settled on tape for the project I will be sharing with you in the next few days.
In and amongst this avoidance of work I joined a group on Facebook filled with artistic and creative souls. I will be creating a page to introduce you to their blogs or flickr feeds during this week.
As for today, it was good. The weather kept me inside but the cleaning got started and the project list got edited for the sake of sanity.
For now I will leave you with a picture and a smile.



Peace, joy and love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment