Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday for a Wednesday

A note on my personality. I have a minor obsession with the Mini-Cooper. I will, given the opportunity, take pictures (careful to omit any identifying details like license plates or sticker families) of the ones here in town. 
So far I have counted 9 that are in semi-permanent residence.
The other day I got caught taking a picture by the owner of an adorable  candy apple red station wagon version. I apologized and he was kind enough to laugh it off. Hopefully if I get caught by other owners they will be as kind.

Recently I was honored by a re-pin on Pintrest to a fairly large line-arts and "Zentangle" board. That pin sparked a large swell of visitors to my site here.
In response I have decided to try to share at least one new piece of my line-art per week.
This week I have a bumper crop to share as I was stuck in a conference room for three days, leaving much line time between discussion topics.
As you could probably tell if you have been following me for any length of time, I have started a new job. I will be working a 40+ hour week and trying like heck to hold on to my delivery job as well. It may not seem like much to the "average" person out there but the job of Pizza delivery person is something that I do well and take pride in. It can be terrifying to let something like that go for an unknown situation. I am doing my best to deal with the stresses of this situation and sharing my art with you, My Loyal 3, has been an important part of that. I thank you and wish you all...
Peace, Love and Joy
Stormy

Trying to keep things simple yet complete
A pattern I am trying to develop


The cover of my hand-bound graph-paper pocket journal
Getting around to using some of my backgrounds


Edge patterns on regular lined paper.
(pocket sized 5-star composition style notebook)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE all your pages! I'm hoping for time to start a journal of my own, alas, it will have to wait until this house sells. You're rather inspiring, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a cheery thing to read this evening. Thanks ever so much. (=

      Delete